Presenting the Plissé II
I’m happy to announce that the new and improved, patent-pending Plissé II is now fully available. It’s important to us here at Screen Solutions Inc to never stop improving.
No matter how many things we make better, from the screws we use to the processes we follow, there is always room for improvement. And it is our hope that these small, constant changes will result in a vastly superior product.
So far, so good.
Here are just a few of the improvements you can expect with our new Plissé II:
- Minimal Use of Plastics for Long Life in Extreme Weather Conditions
- Teflon Infused Plastic for Smooth Operation
- Bottom Rail Dust Cover
- Die Cast Aluminum Corners, Powder Coated to Match
- Field Replaceable Screen Assembly
- 6 Signature Colors to Closely Match Most Exterior Trim Colors
- That’s 2 New Colors Available for No Extra Charge
- Custom Color Matching Available
- Fits Openings up to 9′ tall & 25′ wide*
And of course, the Plissé still includes all of these benefits:
- Plissé Pleated Fabric
- Clean Finish, Unobtrusive Look
- Environmentally Friendly
- Choice of Bottom Rail Color to Match Existing Threshold
- Dual Adjustable Die Cast Aluminum Handles, Powder Coated to Match Unit
- Child Safe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pet Friendly
- Adaptable to All Styles of Doors & Windows
- No Springs, Bearings or Dampeners to Fail
- Smooth Operation, No Springs to Fight
The best part? A custom-built, standard-sized single Plissé retractable door screen is only $219, including UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states.
What are you waiting for? Get yours today!